"It was so close, we’re angry to lose like that. Best player of tournament? Doesn’t matter, you don’t play for individual trophies."
"A shame we can’t offer the fans the trophy, but we leave with our head up high, we have peace of mind. I’m proud to be Argentine."
What happened to mandylasers I miss her art so much
ever want to binge-watch everything this handsome devil has ever been in but been too confused by the internet to actually find everything in an easy, free way? well i did all the hard work for you so now you can enjoy more of this dream boat without all the confusion!
his bigger/best stuff:
Soldier’s Girl (2003; rated R) — Lee as a transgendered woman. Based on a true story. Very sad excellent intense movie; do not watch with a parent
- veoh + solarmovie (free download (at the bottom) » “no thanks” » hit play twice)
- BTS: Lee’s transformation into Calpernia
Wonderfalls (2004; TV-PG) — The main character, played by Caroline Dhavernas, suddenly is able to hear inanimate objects speaking to her. Lee plays her brother. A wonderful short-lived Bryan Fuller show
Infamous (2006; R) — Based on a true story; Truman Capote (Toby Jones) gets to know Perry Smith (Daniel Craig) and Dick Hickock (Lee Pace) after they are arrested for the murder of a family. **This is very intense and not for everybody. Also: Lee has a partial nudity scene
- putlocker + on amazon instant
The Fall (2006; R) — (pictured above) Lee as a paraplegic man telling a story to a young girl with a broken arm in a hospital in the 1920s; we see the stories he tells her in her imagination and she casts people she knows (including him) as the characters
- putlocker + on amazon instant (I highly recommend getting this in a legit way (paying for it if you can) so that it’ll be higher quality because of how visual this movie is)
- BTS: Lee telling Catinca he can actually walk
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (2008; PG-13) — Lee as an angsty piano player in love with Amy Adams. LEE SINGS IN THIS MOVIE. Very cute, feel-good movie
- putlocker + on amazon instant
Possession (2008; PG-13) — Lee is shady but then he’s somebody else and not as shady. It’s not that great but Lee’s extremely attractive
Pushing Daisies (2007-2009; TV-PG) — Lee as a pie maker with the ability to bring the dead back to life; described as a “forensic fairytale”
- Season 1 (solarmovie) + Season 2 (solarmovie) (click through like three pages of ‘watch here;’ each one is legit and will eventually get you there, I promise) + on amazon instant
Ceremony (2010; R) — The main character is annoying but Lee is really funny. Basically if Wes Anderson directed Wedding Crashers and did a really bad job with it
- putlocker + on amazon instant + on netflix
- A Year In A Tent (Lee’s character’s short film, special feature on DVD)
30 Beats (2012; R) — Lee P in his softcore porn debut (I shit you not)
- putlocker + on amazon instant + on netflix (watch only from 31:50-45:55 for Lee’s part; it’s weird and really bad so just watch him)
Lincoln (2012; PG-13) — Lee as a racist with a bad haircut
- megashare + on amazon instant
Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 (2012; PG-13) — Lee as a vampire in fucking Twilight. It’s Twilight but Lee’s very attractive
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012; PG-13) — Lee as the Elven King Thranduil, Legolas’ racist party dad
- putlocker + megashare + on amazon instant
- deleted Thranduil scene
- BTS: Production videos with Lee: #8 + #11 + #12 + all
- Cast reaction to fan reaction video
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013; PG-13) — More of racist party dad, now with more sass
if you’re really desperate to watch more Lee stuff no matter how bad it is or how small his role is (older » newer):
The White Countess » putlocker
The Good Shepherd » tubeplus + on amazon instant
A Single Man » putlocker + on amazon instant
The Resident » putlocker + on amazon instant
greatest hits: non-movie and tv show stuff
Tiffany & Co ad (10/10 would recommend)
have fun, gang
"The Taiwanese government wants to approve a treaty between China which would influence most of the industry in Taiwan. Originally it would be examined by the congress, but the party of the government (KMT) try to avoid the examination, so the furious people have occupied the congress now to show their disappointment."
This is my country, and today, the legislature in order to pass a bill of inequality, the ruling party to turn off the monitor, captured by the microphone to announce the bill, ignoring any opposition.
Please please Reblog this post let more people to see, the government ignored the democraticwe, please let more people know.
And sorry for my poor English.